The Annual General Meeting of Neebing Fire/Rescue Association is scheduled for February 12, 2024 at 7:00pm by conference call. In order to participate in voting and elections, you need to become a member.
General Membership is defined as:
- Persons having an interest in supporting the Association.
- Elects the board of directors and approves the annual reporting of financials at the annual general meeting.
- Non-Elected members may serve on sub-committees.
- An annual membership fee determined yearly by the present board.
Membership only costs $5.00. Membership needs to be paid by February 9, 2024 .
This fee can be paid by:
- Etransfer to Neebing Fire Rescue – email@example.com .
- Cheque made payable to “Neebing Fire/Rescue Association” and mailed to 4766 Hwy 61, Neebing, ON P7L 0B5 or given to a current member.
- Cash or cheque left at the Municipal office in a marked envelope or given to a current member.
Please complete the Google form at this link to ensure that the organizers have your current information:
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION →